Seniors, keep up the good work! Graduation will soon be here…
For College Financial Aid & Scholarship Information, click here.
Calendar of Important Events:
1/12 Deadline to register for the Feb 10th ACT
1/19 Last day to register for the Feb 10th ACT with late fee
2/10 ACT test
3/1 FAFSA priority deadline to be considered for scholarships
3/9 Deadline to register for the April 14th ACT
3/23 Last day to register for the April 14th ACT with late fee
4/15 CNM deadline to apply as beginning freshman and complete FAFSA to receive the Bridge
5/4/18 – Senior deadline for all online courses
5/8 to 5/10/18 (Tuesday – Thursday) – Senior Finals
5/15 to 5/18/18 (Tuesday – Friday) – Graduation Admission Tickets Available for Seniors to Pick Up
- Each senior guest will need to present a ticket at the door at the KIMO Theater in order to be admitted. This enables us to stay within the Fire Code Regulations for the building. Once the final list of graduates is determined, seniors will be told how many tickets they will receive.
- If any extra tickets are available, they will be redistributed to those who have notified Ms. Angelina that they would like extra ones, if possible. At times, we have a few extra.
- If you have any guests that will need handicap seating, please inform Ms. Angelina right away.
5/18/18 (Friday) – Annual Awards Program, UNM Continuing Education Building.
- This is an important and special event where many students are honored, and graduating seniors are required to attend. It is located at 1634 University Blvd. NE, just north of University and Indian School.
- After the program, caps and gowns will be distributed to seniors.
5/19/18 (Saturday) – Graduation KIMO Theater. It is located at 421 Central Ave NE, just east of 5th Street and west of 4th Street on Central. Business Casual attire is required under the cap and gown.
- Males: Collared shirt, khaki pants or dress pants (no jeans) and dress shoes and socks (no athletic shoes or sandals).
- Females: Dress or skirt (length should be no longer than the gown and no shorter than the end of the fingertips of the outstretched palm against the leg), Khaki pants or dress pants (no jeans), dress blouse or dress sweater and dress shoes (no athletic shoes).