Hello! We are excited to announce that our lottery for the 2020-2021 school year is officially OPEN!
Even more exciting, is the addition of the 8th grade happening next year. There are lots of fun changes here at our school and we hope you and your child will come and be a part of it.
Acceptance into DATA must be done by lottery, according to the NM Charter School Law. If you are interested in enrolling your child for the 2020-2021 school year, please do the following:
- Email the details below (Items 1-4) to email@example.com. If you do not have an email, you can call (505) 341-0888 ext 210 and provide these details over the phone.
- ITEM 1: Student’s legal first name and last name, current grade level, expected grade level next year, and current school being attended
- ITEM 2: Parent’s legal first and last name, phone number, email address and if they have Microsoft Word software (the registration packet is a Word document). If parents do not have Microsoft Word, please provide a home address for mailing.
- ITEM 3: Does the student have a sibling already attending DATA? If so, name and grade level of that student.
- ITEM 4: How did your family hear about DATA?
- In your e-mail (or phone call), ask about the next steps for registration.