Required Credits – must be completed by senior finals week (noted below)
- E2020 classes must be completed by 3:00 pm on Thursday, 4/27/17.
- Questions can be directed to Ms. Reeder, Counselor (341-0888 x29 or email@example.com).
Caps and Gowns – After several mailings and announcements, all seniors who want to participate in the commencement ceremony, including December graduates and Night School students, should have already ordered their caps and gowns. If this has not been done, talk to Ms. Angelina. Immediately.
5/9 to 5/11/17 (Tuesday to Thursday) – Senior Finals
Each exam will be 70 minutes and follow these times:
|TUESDAY MAY 9th|
|8:00 – 9:10||1st|
|9:20 – 10:30||2nd|
|10:40 – 11:50||3rd|
|WEDNESDAY MAY 10th|
|8:00 – 9:10||4th|
|9:20 – 10:30||5th|
|10:40 – 11:50||6th|
|THURSDAY MAY 11th|
|8:00 – 9:10||7th|
|9:30 – 11:00||Make-ups|
5/16 to 5/19/17 (Tuesday to Friday) – Graduation Admission Tickets Available for Seniors to Pick Up
- Each senior guest will need to present a ticket at the door at the KIMO Theater in order to be admitted. This enables us to stay within the Fire Code Regulations for the building. Once the final list of graduates is determined, seniors will be told how many tickets they will receive.
- If any extra tickets are available, they will be redistributed to those who have notified Ms. Angelina that they would like extra ones, if possible. At times, we have a few extra.
- If you have any guests that will need handicap seating, please inform Ms. Angelina right away.
5/19/17 (Friday) – Annual Awards Program, UNM Continuing Education Building, 1:00 pm
- This is an important and special event where many students are honored, and graduating seniors are required to attend. It is located at 1634 University Blvd. NE, just north of University and Indian School.
- After the program, caps and gowns will be distributed to seniors.
5/20/17 (Saturday) – Graduation KIMO Theater, 12:00 noon. It is located at 421 Central Ave NE, just east of 5th Street and west of 4th Street on Central. Business Casual attire is required under the cap and gown.
- Males: Collared shirt, khaki pants or dress pants (no jeans) and dress shoes and socks (no athletic shoes or sandals).
- Females: Dress or skirt (length should be no longer than the gown and no shorter than the end of the fingertips of the outstretched palm against the leg), Khaki pants or dress pants (no jeans), dress blouse or dress sweater and dress shoes (no athletic shoes).