Reminder on Fridays this semester will be work virtually from home and the schedule will be as follows (PLEASE READ):
- 8:00 – 8:45 Advisory – Teachers will check-in with students, discuss what work they plan on working on that day, discuss how they will seek support from during office hours or support time. We will also do grade checks during this time. Teachers will TAKE ROLL during this time and if the student does not attend, they will be marked absent for the day. Advisory meets on DISCORD and will not be meeting in-person at the school.
- 8:50 – 9:50 Virtual Office Hours – Time to meet with teachers online about work, needs, etc.
- 10:00 – 11:30 In-person or virtual Support. This period of time can be used for in-person or virtual support with teachers. IF A STUDENT WANTS TO COME IN FACE TO FACE please let administration know before that Friday so we can add them to a list. Students are NOT to show up at school unannounced on Fridays. Secondly, students can come to school and stay until 3pm if they let us know ahead of time, however, they MAY NOT be receiving direct teacher support during the hours of 11:30 – 12:30 which is teacher lunch time, and then 12:30 – 3:30 would be teacher Collaboration and work time, but may be able to set up something with teachers ahead of time.
- Breakfast and Lunch will NOT be served on this day.
- Field trips, in-person learning (if a teacher invites students in for labs, art projects, etc.), and other activities may also take place on Fridays. These will be communicated to students ahead of time.