Please keep in mind the following schedule for the weeks indicated below. Red text indicates a different schedule for that day than the typical week.
Week of Sept. 20th and 27th: Regular Weeks and Schedule
Week of Oct. 4th:
- Monday Oct 4th: 2, 4, advisory, 6. (so that we can have equal class time this week due to Friday being off)
- Tuesday Oct 5th: 1, 3, 5, 7
- Wednesday Oct 6th: 2, 4, 6 (early release)
- Thursday Oct 7th: 1, 3, 5, 7
- Friday: Fall Break (no school)
Week of Oct. 11th:
- Monday, Oct 11: 2, 4, advisory, 6 (so we can have equal class time this week)
- Tuesday, Oct 12: 1, 3, 5, 7
- Wednesday, Oct 13: PSAT testing (10th and 11th only) – ASYNCHRONOUS at home work for grades 7th, 8th, 9th, and 12th
- Thursday, Oct 14: Training for staff – ASYNCHRONOUS all grades
- Friday, Oct 15: Training for staff – ASYNCHRONOUS all grades
We are giving the PSAT test to all sophomores and juniors on Oct. 13th. All other students will stay home that day. This test as given for a variety of important reasons. It gives our students and the school important information about our students’ readiness for the SAT, as well as provides a pathway to numerous scholarships etc. As well, our juniors did NOT take the PSAT last year and we want to make sure they have this important information and practice for the SAT that they will take next semester. If you want more information about the PSAT, please see this website: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/psat-nmsqt-psat-10/inside-the-test
Thursday Oct. 14th and Oct. 15th we are having a training for our staff on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, which is a required focus for schools by the Public Education Department and ALSO a very important and integral part of DATA’s mission to be an inclusive, anti-racist, socially-conscious, and growing school and community. Teacher’s will post work on Discord during these days and it will be clear what work needs to be done and when it will be due. We will let you know as this time comes closer exactly what that will look like.
Please plan accordingly. If you have questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you so much for your continued dedication to our school and the learning of our students!